5GZORRO will be presenting a Virtual Booth with live interaction from 23 to 25 June at the 16th European Spectrum Management Conference.
The Conference is targeting policymakers, regulators, and industry stakeholders from mobile, satellite, broadcast, public safety, among others. Speakes include: Gilles Brégant, Director General ANFr, Philip Marnink, Spectrum Group Director Ofcom, Thomas Heutmann, Head of Section on Fixed Service BNetzA, Voichita Valcea, Spectrum Management Expert ANCOM Romania, Kyriakos Baxevanidis, Acting Head of Unit, Spectrum Policy Unit European Commission and Rita Wezenbeek Director for Connectivity DG CONNECT, European Commission, Mario Maniewicz, Director Radiocommunication Bureau ITU, Frank Krüger, Chairman RSPG, Jonas Wessel, Chair Sub-group on New Radio Spectrum Policy RSPG, Elodie Viau, Director of Telecommunications a,d Integrated Applications European Space Agency.
Key Themes include:
- The new Radio Spectrum Policy Programme – key priorities, aims and objectives
- Delivering a co-ordinated European approach for vertical connectivity
- Technology and policy tools to increase spectrum efficiency
- A focus on key spectrum bands: 600MHz, 3.3 – 4.2 GHz, Upper 6GHz and mmWave
- To WRC-23 and beyond…spectrum for the next generation of connectivity
- The Spectrum ‘Shorts’ – mini roundtables focussing on FWA, EMF limits & Next-Gen Space Connectivity
5GZORRO willl share its outcomes on Spectrum Sharing and present the research and development of our Use Case 2: Dynamic Spectrum Allocation.
Register and talk directly with 5GZORRO Experts in the dedicated Expo Virtual Booth!
Follow us in: