5GZORRO Consortium, together with our partner(s), respect the privacy of every individual who visits our website and/or uses any of our digital platforms.
- is provided to us when you use 5gzorro.eu;
- we collect from you when you visit any of 5GZORRO digital platforms and we obtain from any communications with you.
1. Data Controller
5GZORRO is a project with grant agreement no. 871533, that has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program. 5GZORRO Consortium is composed by 13 partners in 7 Eu countries.
The data controller is Fundació Privada i2CAT, Internet i Innovació Digital a Catalunya” (hereinafter, i2CAT Foundation), with VAT-Number ESG63262570, located in C/ Gran Capità, 2-4 Edifici Nexus I, 2ª planta 08034 Barcelona, Tel. (+34) 93 553 25 10 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
i2CAT Foundation is a non-profit research and innovation centre which promotes mission-oriented R+D+i activities on advanced Internet architectures, applications, and services. The centre stands up for a new open innovation framework, fostering the collaboration between companies, public administration, the academic environment, and end-users.
The data controller makes use of data processors to achieve the purposes specified in point 2.
2. Personal data we collect
2.1 Personal data you provide on a voluntary basis
We will collect, store, and process information about you if you voluntarily provide us with such information in connection with the following purposes:
- filling in a form in our website;
- filling in a physical registration card;
- opting in to receive marketing information with us;
- contacting us by face to face (e.g. in an event, even virtual);
- sending us a letter, e-mail, or social media message;
- subscribing to receive a service from us (e.g. a newsletter, blog, or by following us on social media);
- participating in a survey, competition, or prize draw;
- sharing content with us (e.g. for display on a 5GZORRO blog).
The types of information we may obtain include:
- first name, last name and e-mail;
- comments and opinions about our activities, news, initiatives, and information.
2.2 ‘Special category’ personal data
We do not collect data which is, by its nature, particularly sensitive (e.g. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, sex life, sexual orientation, religion or other beliefs, data concerning health) unless it is volunteered by you.
2.3 Personal data we collect automatically
When you visit 5GZORRO website or digital platforms related, we may also collect certain data through the use of “cookies” and other automated means. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Such data may comprise the following data:
- date and time;
- originating IP address;
- domain name;
- type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser);
- URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser);
- object requested;
- completion status of the request;
- geographic location; or
- language preferences.
To learn more about cookies, how they are used and how to exercise your choice with respect to their collection of information on this site, please visit Privacy and Cookies policy section in our website.
Please note that the 5GZORRO website (www.5gzorro.eu) uses YouTube API Services, in relation to the videos we showcase. By using the 5GZORRO website, you agree to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service applicable to the YouTube API Services. A copy of those YouTube Terms of Service is available at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
3. Sharing personal data
We do not sell, otherwise disclose, data we collect and hold about you. We share your data with COMUNICARE DIGITALE – ASSOCIAZIONE DI PROMOZIONE SOCIALE (APS), partner of 5GZORRO project, with VAT-Number 019 9264 0464, located in Via Guidiccioni, 188 – 55100 Lucca (LU) Italy and Email: email@example.com
4. Your rights
We will only send you consortium communications if you “opted in” to receiving such communications. You have the right to “opt out” of receiving 5GZORRO communications, whether by email [firstname.lastname@example.org], or otherwise, at any time. You can do this by (i) clicking the unsubscribe link displayed in any of the e-mails you receive, (ii) writing to us using the form available in the Contact us section in www.5gzorro.eu.
If you are a “data subject” (https://eugdprcompliant.com/what-is-data-subject/) under applicable data protection law in the EU, you will have the following rights in relation to personal data that we hold about you:
- Right to Access – to request confirmation of whether we process personal data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that personal data.
- Right to Rectification – to request that we rectify or update any personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated.
- Right to Erasure – to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where we collected personal data based on your consent, and you withdraw your consent.
- Right to Restriction of Processing – to request that we restrict the use of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as while we consider another request that you have submitted; for example a request that we update your personal data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – where you have given us consent to process your personal data, to withdraw your consent; and
- Right to Data Portability – to request that we provide a copy of your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.
To exercise your rights as set out above or to make a complaint or submit an inquiry about our privacy practices, please send us an email to email@example.com, including a copy of a valid proof of identity. I2CAT may request additional information necessary to confirm User’s identity. I2CAT may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, excessive, or manifestly unfounded.
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before we can action your request.
5. Data transfers
We have put in place appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer, for example we have entered EU standard contractual clauses with the recipient or server or digital party to binding corporate and privacy rules.
6. How we protect your personal data
We maintain technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. Service providers and contractors who might have access to your data in order to provide services on our behalf will be contractually obliged to keep such data in confidence, provide adequate data security measures, and may not use that data for any other purpose.
For your own protection, we encourage you, not to include sensitive personal data or similar personal data in any communication, message, or e-mails you send us.
7. How long we keep personal data for
5GZORRO only retains your personal data for the Eu project period of activities and research confirmed by Horizon 2020.
9. How to contact us
LAST UPDATED: 25 JULY 2020